Many of us feel this goal is unreachable. However, the rise of the ab challenge back in 2013 say’s differently.
The 30-day ab challenge dominated social media. And for 30 days the world tried out this simple concise program. Those who STUCK to it found it really worked. Depending on their own body people reported achieving everything from pronounced abs to their ab muscles just starting to show. And going from a flabby belly to even just that feels like such a huge achievement. Trust me, I did it!
The great thing about the 30-day ab challenge was the ease to which people could fit it into their daily lives. And today is no different! The program consists of just 3 different exercises. The quantity of the same 3 exercises gradually intensifies over time. But also becomes more manageable and attainable at the same time. The gap is not huge between each day.
The program consists of just 3 different exercises. The quantity of the same 3 exercises gradually intensifies over time. But also becomes more manageable and attainable at the same time. The gap is not huge between each day.
The program also has a rest day every 4th day! This is a well-deserved break, and also a good opportunity to catch up on one session if you have accidently missed one. Therefore, it is really easy to implement in everyday life.
I did it. YOU CAN DO IT! I believe in you and so does everyone who has completed their 30 days. If you put in the effort in life and do things in manageable steps you can achieve almost anything. And the 30-day ab challenge is your shining opportunity to prove this to yourself.
Things To Remember When Trying To Obtain Abbs
- You can speed your metabolism by eating more often, 5-6 times each day. Remember, meals should not be the standard restaurant portions but rather mini meals. Eating on salad plates instead of dinner size plates is a good start.
- Eat breakfast and you’re more likely to stick to smaller portions throughout the day (see the last point).
- It is going to be hard, but keep going! Every 4th day you get a rest and every day you are doing more and more towards your goal. 30 days will pass in no time and you will have earned the improvement you see. And it will feel so damn good!!!!
- YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN – You skip a day, you skip some progress, and it will be harder to make the jump to the next intensity level. Stay motivated! Put some trust in both you and the program.
The 3 Component Exercises
And those are all the exercises you need for the 30-day ab challenge!
The 30 Day Diary
After The 30 Days…
- When comparing various expert opinions, it would see the best way to maintain your abs after 30 days is to do an ab routine 3 times weekly on non-consecutive days.
- DON’T FORGET the items from the things to remember section!