“There’s nothing more important than our good health – that’s our principal capital asset.”
– Arlen Specter
The Most Basic Rules Of Health
- Wake up early
- Regular exercise at stated times. It should be moderate and given up as soon as one feels you feel you have moderately challenged yourself. Excess is to be avoided. It could cause harm.
- Take steps to reduce stress in your life
- Drink 2 litres of water a day.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
Obviously, there are other components. However, these are the most basic ones. If you struggle with functioning look at introducing these elements back into your life where possible.
There are some steps you can take that look after your physical health and your stress levels, if you are constantly stressing about your health or money!
- Brush your teeth twice a day + floss + mouthwash –Dental Bills!
- Walk where you can – Keeps functioning up, mood boosted and saves on gym bills because your getting exercise in completely free!
- Exercise with a friend – perhaps share the gas money to a class, price of a personal trainer or just enjoy the benefits of their company on your mood.
A little motivation for you… 🙂