5 Things To Do Everyday To Stay Organised – http://wp.me/p4hO23-EN
Somedays I’m so organised and others I’m just not. No matter how organised I’m feeling, I find that doing these little things can make me feel so much better.
Thing to do to Stay Organised
1. Meal plan. Planning what you want to eat for the week can make meal time so much easier. Check the cupboards and fridge to see what food you can make a meal from for the next day.
2. Update your calendar and diary. When you make new plans, spend a few seconds to write them into your diary or on the calendar. A diary or calendar is the best way to stay organised. Each morning you can check and then you’ll know hat you need to do that day.
3. Use that bin. If you’re anything like me then I’m sure that your desk is probably full of papers and notes that are completely not needed anymore. Get them out of the way and throw them into the bin! Extra clutter lying around is cluttering up your mind and distracting you from what you need to focus on. Spend 5 minutes a day to pick up all the rubbish that is long around.
4. Check your email and open your mail. Something that becomes a little bit like a chore is checking your emails and opening your mail. By spending 5 or 10 minutes a day to open your email and mail, you will feel so much more organised.
5. Do a 10 minute tidy before bed. Do a quick run around your house picking up all the toy, blankets and rubbish that is lying around. Waking up the next morning after the 10 minute tidy can make you feel so much better. You won’t wake up stressed that you need to tidy because most of the clutter has gone.
P.S. What do you do everyday to be more organised?