You’ve published your eBook, now Marketing your eBook is the next step! Find out why you should take these steps, how to do it, and tools for getting it done efficiently right here! Marketing an eBook takes some time, no matter how efficient you attempt to be. There is a learning curve, and my marketing efforts are still a work in progress. Some of these ideas I’ve put in place, and some I plan to. I hope they’ll help you get started with your marketing efforts!
- Put Calls To Action in your book (and elsewhere)
- Get Reviews for your book…see amarketingexpert.com
- Spiff up your About page.
- Optimize yourself on Google+…see boostblogtraffic.com
- Create an author page on Amazon. Here is mine.
- Make an author trailer for your author page. Here’s my author trailer.
- Make a book trailer. Here’s 11 steps to make your own from the Creative…
View original post 474 more words