The Keep It Super Simple goal-worksheet (pdf) is here!
- Choose goals. Look at life areas you might want to improve.
- What do you want more of in this area, and how will you increase it?
- Say it SMART: make it specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound.
- Break it down into action steps.
- Know your why. Because you: believe in something, want to solve a problem? What will success make possible?
- Picture it! Keep it visual & visible, and track it.
- Commit to it.
- Get Goaling!
Free printable sticky note goals set of 3 each/page (pdf)
Here’s how to print the sticky note goals using a template from studenthandouts.com
Stay on track with regular reviews: the Weekly & Monthly Review Tracker is now available at An Annual Review.
Learn more with the ebook “Get Goaling: the simple guide to set and achieve your goals.”